SpeedPlay Zero_Chromoly Pedals Walkable (White)
SpeedPlay Zero_Chromoly Pedals Walkable (White) by SpeedPlay at Nikaro Outdoors. MPN: 311011225_Weiß. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Most High Performance, Technically Advanced Pedal System. We created and patented the most technically advanced pedal system ever, featuring your choice of either a fixed position or up to 15 degrees of micro-adjustable float. Once you compare the features of Zero pedals to any other brand, you'll find that other pedals systems are no match. And like all Speedplay pedals, we accomplish this without compromise by ensuring that the locking edges of our pedals and cleats are made of metal,
Product Description & Reviews
The Most High Performance, Technically Advanced Pedal System. We created and patented the most technically advanced pedal system ever, featuring your choice of either a fixed position or up to 15 degrees of micro-adjustable float. Once you compare the features of Zero pedals to any other brand, you'll find that other pedals systems are no match. And like all Speedplay pedals, we accomplish this without compromise by ensuring that the locking edges of our pedals and cleats are made of metal, not plastic. Zero Chrome-Moly: The most economical Zero Pedal System includes all the same great performance features. PHENOMENAL LIGHT WEIGHT : ① Chrome-Moly pedal each - 108g ② Stainless pedal each - 103g ③ Titanium pedal each - 82g ④ Zero Aero Walkable cleats per pair - 138g/100g ★ Note 1: Zero Aero Walkable Cleats are compatible with all Speedplay Zero Pedals. Zero pedals are not compatible with Speedplay Ultra Light Action and X-Series cleats. Zero cleats are not compatible with Ultra Light Action and X-Series pedals. ★ Note 2 :How to Combine Pedals and Cleats.★ 1. Align the inside of the pedal first, then apply pressure to the outside. 2. Apply pressure while sideways. sideways. 3. Do not apply pressure from top to bottom of cleats.
Features & Highlights
- MATERIAL: chrome-moly, Float: 0 - 15 deg, CLEATS: rubberized walkable, Compatible Components: 3-bolt road shoes, 4-bolt road shoes, WEIGHT: [pedal, each] 108 g, [cleats, pair] 138g/100 g
- FOR THESE USER : 1.Professional or Amateur Road Racer 2.Competitive Triathlete 3.Serious enthusiast or technical aficionado who seeks a performance product 4.Rider who wants to customize cleat and pedal set-up 5.Rider who prefers a fixed (no float) or limited-float pedal system 6.Rider who previously used a conventional, single-sided pedal system
- DUAL-SIDED ENTRY: The symmetrical double-sided pedal self-locates just by stepping down into the cleat whether the pedal is right side up, upside down or anywhere else in its rotation. No kicking, no fumbling, no looking; just step down and go.
- NEW WALKABLE CLEATS technology for Zero pedals sets a new standard for user-friendly, off-the-bike functionality. Speedplay's Zero Aero Walkable Cleats are the first truly walkable cleats for ROAD Pedals. The integrated, rubberized covers stay on the cleats while you are riding. When walking, the covers improve traction and protect the cleats from wear. Additionally, the thin, contoured cleat profile allows for a more natural gait and makes walking in road shoes much less awkward. In
- EASY MAINTENANCE: A built-in grease port for easy bearing lubrication. TRUE LOCKING MECHANISM: The Zero's locking mechanism does not rely on spring tension for security, so entering and exiting Zero pedals is easy, but unintended release is virtually impossible.
13.39 x 10.43 x 17.91 inches
5.98 x 1.5 x 5.98 inches
Have questions about this item (311011225_Weiß), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by SpeedPlay, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: Lambda, ean: 0757183719280,
MKS Lambda Pedals.Item SpecificationsColorSilverWeight420gIntended UseRoadMaterialAluminumPedal Spindle9/16''Material (Spindle)ChromolyPedal TypePlatformHigh polished light alloy body. Anodized finish sure grip cage. Sealed mechanism. Not toe clip co...
mpn: PD-XP-079, ean: 4032191974569,
Xpedo Spry PedalsFeaturesMagnesium cast body measuring 11mm thick allows plenty of ground clearance in aggressive terrainsLarge platform area with 14 pins on each pedal to provide exceptional grip and increased pedal efficiencySleek low-profile desig...
mpn: XMX24MC red, ean: 0883511001885,
Superthin at 11mm with lightweight magnesium body2 cartridge bearing and 1 DU bushing with rubber seals. 106x100mm platform, 7 pins per side.
mpn: PD-XP-082, ean: 0883511001892,
Xpedo Spry Platform Pedal is an extremely high-performance magnesium platform pedal. Dual cartridge bearings with a machined CroMo spindle and replaceable traction pins make this the downhiller, enduro or urbanist's choice for extreme lightweight per...